Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ta!

Now that my final market of 2008 is over and Christmas is just around the corner, I feel like it is time to thank everyone that has helped me have another successfull 12 months in business.
Without the 12 customers today, who made that descision to spend their hard earned dosh on my work, I would not be able to go on the below post mentioned (an extremely desired) holiday!
Without all the other customers throughout the year who have either bought directly from me or from any of the stores I stock, I would still have jewellery as just a hobby rather than a beloved carreer and lifestyle. I absolutely love making jewellery and am glad that so many of you love wearing it. And to all those who, at every market, give me the most beautiful compliments on my work, you keep me going!!
And how can I forget to thank Fattie!?!
Without your sillyness and your fabulous art of distraction I would have kept working well after quittin' time and would have forgotten why I do this. Ta! :)

No comments: