Saturday, September 27, 2008

Motha Luva!!


It my Mum's birthday very soon and, once again, she will be 21!!

I think my Mum is amazing (but I'm biased)
She is a beautiful, generous and loving lady,who loves to just op shop with me.

She is creative, helpful and oh so wise, always ready with
good advice or just her lovely positive outlook to help put
all things stressful into perspective.


We don't spend nearly enough time together, but our fabulous catch up calls,
generally on my train trips into the city, are normally the
point in the day when I remember to look at the bigger picture and
forget the small insignificant rubbish that we all tend to focus on a little too much!!


So, Mum...

big big love and big big gratitude for all that you are and all that you do!!


The Mumma (with a stick) me and the Brother Josh (actually smiling).


No comments: